How You Can Offer Great Customer Service For Your Clients?
There are lots of ways you can deliver great customer service to your clients.
Here are some handpicked tips.
- Provide real-time support
- Personalize the experience
- Use visual onboarding
- Train your customer support team
- Integrate a knowledge base
1. Provide real-time support
The world is in need of real-time support.
73% of customers want to interact with the companies that value their time. — Forrester
Customers simply don’t have the time to keep emailing and calling companies over and over again just to solve their issues. The changing of the decade signals a need to switch your customer support tools and methodologies.
As a response to this increased emphasis on time, we’ve entered the era of live chat.
Live chat features include:
- Real-time support
- Canned responses
- Chat note facility
- Smart suggestions
- Personalized chat widget
- Multiple languages support
- Chat routing facility to the concerned department
2. Personalize the experience
While serving your visitors, don’t miss the chance to amaze them with personalized offers catering to their needs. You can set up an AI-enabled chatbot for this kind of task.
The chatbot will work as an automated support agent and help reduce the workload of the customer service team by providing answers to the most common questions.
Chatbot features you can’t ignore:
- 24/7 support
- Triggered offers
- Lead qualification
- Sending qualified leads to support agents
- Ability to offer omnichannel support
- Offer support through social media channels
- Dashboard to measure chatbot performance
3. Use Visual onboarding
Your first impression could be your last Impression
Cliched, but nonetheless appropriate!
When a user arrives on your website and can’t find useful information, they will bounce. Cobrowsing software can come to the rescue in this scenario.
Cobrowse technology involves support agents interacting with users in real-time through sharing a browser screen. It can prove extremely useful for onboarding users.
Where can I find cobrowsing software for my website
Before you explore cobrowsing software, it’s necessary to establish your type of business and online customer service…
Essential cobrowsing features include:
- No 3rd party integration required
- Possibility to use a marker to highlight points on the screen
- Data masking
- Encryption and compliance
- Cross-platform support
4. Train your customer support team
The support team provides the foundations for all support related activities. They need to be up to date with the latest technologies and methods for assisting users.
This involves ensuring they get the proper training.
5. Integrate a knowledge base
73% of customers want to solve their product or service related problems on their own. — Aspect
It’s clear that users want to find answers to their service-related problems without seeking the support team’s help. Sometimes, interaction with a support team can be time-consuming, so users may find it more effective to interact with a knowledge base.
As part of instigating self-service on your website, you have to integrate a knowledge base.
Prominent features include:
- Automation of support through integrating a knowledge base with a chatbot
- Structured information flow
- Enhanced Accessibility
- Possibility to integrate knowledge base with the chat widget
- Customization facility as per your product or service
These are my tips on providing top-level customer service to clients.
If you are practicing any other customer service strategies in your company or business, then do share it in the comments.
Originally Published On Quora
Featured Author Bio:
Dhruv Mehta is a Digital Marketing Professional who works at Acquire and provides solutions in the digital era. In free time, he loves to write on tech & marketing. He is a frequent contributor to Tweak Your Biz. Connect with him on Twitter or LinkedIn.